- Counter that keeps tract of the number of strokes.
- A Stainless Steel Dasher Rod is included for mixing viscus materials.
- Quick disconnect bayonet lock cap permits rapid cartridge change.
- During operation, constant pressure is exerted on the plunger to reduce induction and entrapment of air into the material.
- A simple stroke adjustment permits mixing of the 20 oz Semkit.
- The timer automatically shuts off the mixer at a pre-set mix time.
- Dual way shafts with oiltite bearings provide smooth strokes and longer machine life.
- Operating requirements: 40 to 90 PSI, (1.2 CFM), and 115 VAC electric.
- Shipping weight: 50 lbs. (in cardboard box)
- International shipping weight: 75 lbs. (in wood shipping box)
Technical Data Sheet (pdf) on the Model 388 Mixer
Mixer repair and refurbishment
Part List (pdf) for the Model 388 Mixer
Procedure (pdf) for changing the Slide Plate Assembly
Procedure (pdf) for removing the motor or timer
For more information about these products contact Bergdahl Associates, Inc.