This user-friendly glue application makes sense to us after 40 years in the adhesives industry. We aim to get YOU to use it for your particular business application while also using it extensively ourselves.
What are glue dots?
- These are made of repositionable glue with thousands of applications, packed in a convenient dispenser box.
- Glue dots are the affordable substitute for double-sided tapes, sticky slow-drying liquids, and pricey dispensing equipment.
- It is a FAST, SAFE, and CLEAN method of applying adhesive. Utilize the handy dispenser to eliminate stringy mess while reducing burn hazards associated with hot adhesives.
Advantages of using glue dots
Glue dots can help one with several things, such as
- You can attach items to the brochures.
- It is simple and fast to use.
- It has no messy liquid.
- You will not have to buy more equipment.
- You will not require staples or paperclips.
- Easy to use dispenser box.
Removable glue dots hold the parts in place during the assembly operations. For more help with the same, you can contact Bergdahl Associates, Inc.
Bergdahl Associates is the premier distributor of Adhesives, Sealants, Dispensing Systems, and Cleaners. We represent PPG Aerospace, PRC-DeSoto International, SEMCO, eOx Aqueous Cleaners, RPM Technology, LLC products PolyGone & Chela Polymer strippers.
|Attach items to brochures||Simple and fast to use|
|Free Samples||No liner to peel off|
|Packets||No messy liquids|
|Coupons||No equipment to buy|
|Membership Cards||No more paper clips or staples|
|Refrigerator magnets||Easy to use dispenser box|
Holds parts in place during assembly operations. Close a flap on mailer or brochure. Many other applications for use of each style of Glue Dot, either high tack or low tack.