Semco® disposable plastic syringes are available in 1cc, 3cc, 6cc, 20cc, 35ccc, and 60cc capacities for both manual and pneumatic dispensing. Plastic syringes are designed for the precise application of discrete amounts of material. These syringes are ideal for electronics and various other small assembly operations. They facilitate the application of adhesives, solder pastes and masks, sealants, potting compounds, greases and many other materials.
High quality, precision molded polypropylene syringe barrels and plunger rods with flexible stoppers. (Polyethylene is available through special order.)
- Syringe barrels are translucent for excellent visibility of material level.
- All syringe components resist most chemicals.
- Ideal for pre-mixed and frozen material applications.
- Luer slip tip assures interference fit of blunt end dispensing needles.
- Can be fitted with Sem-Needles or Semflex Needles.
- Barrels also are available in opaque colors.
- UV blocking barrels are available in translucent and opaque colors.
- Non-sterile for industrial use only.
Technical Data Sheet (pdf) for Syringes
Technical Data Sheet (pdf) for Syringe Accessories
For more information about these products contact Bergdahl Associates, Inc.