- Recommended For Repair Applications (Cheap security!)
- Required for polythioethers applied over polysulfides
Example when applying PR-2001 (Polythioether) over PR-1422 or PR-1440
- Required for polysulfides to polysulfide of different chemistry
Example when applying PR-1440 (Manganese Dioxide) over PR-1422 (Dichromate)
Apply a thin coat to the solvent cleaned surface with clean gauze and allow to dry for approximately 30 minutes at standard temperature (77°F at 50% RH). After drying time, wipe off excess with a clean gauze pad and start the sealant procedure. If surface becomes contaminated or sealing is not accomplished with 4 hours after application of the adhesion promoter, repeat priming procedure.
- Store in original sealed container
- Discard if cloudy or particles are visible
- Do not use past its shelf life.
|PR-142*||Non-crazing for Acrylic and Polycarbonate||Silane||GlassPolycarbonate
|PR-148||Cleaner and coupling agent||Fuel soaked sealantAged paints and primers
|PR-182||VOC compliantWater based
|PR-187||Coupling agent for polythioether to polysulfide applications||Epoxy||All surfaces|
*Note that PR-142 is used for some polythioether applications