The SEMCO® Model 1250 is a battery powered dispensing gun intended for the application of sealants, adhesives, potting compounds, and other materials packaged in Semco cartridges or SEMKIT® Packages. The unit is designed for usage in the aerospace and electronics industries and offers the convenience of a light-weight, powered dispensing solution without the hassle of an air hose. Each unit comes with (2) 12V lithium-ion batteries, a 2.5 oz. threaded plastic retainer, a 6 oz. threaded plastic retainer, a charger base and cord.
|235300||Model #1250 US battery dispensing tool|
This is a new part number for the gun. The old part number was 235086 and has been discontinued.
The Semco Model 1250 dispensing gun is designed to be used with materials packaged in Semco cartridges with a wiper plunger (WP) ONLY. Typically, pre-mixed and frozen sealants are packaged with a black P-plunger with which this gun is NOT COMPATIBLE. Aerospace sealants supplied in Semkit packages are most commonly packaged with a wiper plunger (WP), which is what this gun is specifically designed for. Additional retainers for this unit must be purchased separately
- Light-Weight (less than 3 lbs)
- Ergonomic design – optimizes the balance of the weight on operators’ hands
- Improved portability, no air hose required
- 60 minutes to completely charge 10.8v lithium-ion battery
- Fully charged battery can dispense between 50-60 6oz Semco® cartridges
- Variable dispensing speed control on rear of gun from 1 (low) to 9 (high)
- 2.2 (kN) stall force
Technical Data Sheet (pdf) on the Model 1250 Gun