PR-2050 Class B is a rapid curing sealant designed for aerodynamic smoothing and gap filling applications. This product has low shrinkage and cures to a sandable hardness in approximately one hour at 77°F (25°C). When cured, PR-2050 Class B remains flexible, reducing potential cracking problems.
PR-2050 Class B is a two part, epoxy cured, Permapol® P-3.1 Polythioether. The cured product will not degrade when exposed to aircraft fuels, nor with limited contact to diphosphate ester based hydraulic fluids. PR-2050 Class B has a service temperature range of – 65°F to + 250°F (- 54°C to 121°C) with intermittent exposures up to 400°F (204°C). PR-2050 Class B exhibits excellent adhesion to a wide variety of property prepared aircraft surfaces.
Formulated in a four to one, base to accelerator ratio by volume, PR-2050 Class B is provided in convenient mix on demand (side by side) packaging. Air driven dispensing equipment is recommended for ease of application.
Available in Gary or White
Technical Data Sheet for PR-2050 (pdf)
For more information about these products contact Bergdahl Associates, Inc.
PR-1770 comes in the following packaged configuration:
- Sempak® mix on demand (side by side) packaging.
- Sempak Cartridge with 200 ML of sealant.
- Semkit® package - a complete package assembly that stores, mixes, and applies sealant. Semkit® packages eliminates the labor intensive task of measuring and handling materials, and prevents contamination when opening and closing can kits.
- Model 678 Semkit® with 1 fl. oz. of sealant in a 1 oz. cartridge
- Model 693 Semkit® with 4-1/2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 6 oz. cartridge
- Other packaging configurations may be available.