PR-1435 is an instantaneous repair an aircraft integral fuel tank sealant with a service temperature range from -75°F (-59°C) to 250°F (121°C), with intermittent excursions up to 275°F (135°C). The PR-1435 material is designed for sealing off fuel tank leaks and other aircraft fuselage sealing applications. The cured sealant is a composition of special chemicals and items that maintains elastomeric properties after exposure to both jet fuel and aviation gas.
PR-1435 is a two-part, dichromate-cured polysulfide compound. It is easy to use and you can easily apply it with the help of an extrusion gun or brush. The uncured material is suitable for application by extrusion gun or brush. It has excellent adhesion to common aircraft substrates when correctly primed with PR-148 Adhesion Promoter.
Technical Data Sheet for PR-1435 (pdf)
For more information about these products contact Bergdahl Associates, Inc.
We pride ourselves on providing the best possible buying process and customer service in the entire industry.
From the very first phone call, all the way up to placing your first order with us, our team goes the extra mile to make sure everything is in place, so you can confidently make your purchase with us and have it delivered accurately and on time.
Contact us today so we can have the opportunity to serve you!
PR-1435 comes in the following packaged configuration:
- Two-Part Can Kit packaged with part A and part B pre-measured into separate containers.
- Pint Kit with 12 fl. oz. of sealant
- Semkit® package - a complete package assembly that stores, mixes, and applies sealant. Semkit® packages eliminate the labor-intensive task of measuring and handling materials and prevent contamination when opening and closing can kits.
- Model 654 Semkit® with 3-1/2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 6 oz. cartridge
- Model 655 Semkit® with 2 fl. oz. of sealant in a 2-1/2 oz. cartridge
- >Other packaging configurations may be available.