TT Dispensing Tips
The high viscosity material flows more freely thanks to the tapered tip’s ability to prevent blockages. Standard tips are molded in UV light-blocking high-density polyethylene. Polypropylene is molded to have rigid tips and an opaque hue.
Specifications of different TT gauges
- Guage 14, Color- Olive, Standard TT Tips- TT14-DHUV, Rigid TT Tips- TT14-RIGID.
- Guage 16, Color- Grey, Standard TT Tips- TT16-DHUV, Rigid TT Tips- TT16-RIGID.
- Guage 18, Color- Green, Standard TT Tips- TT18-DHUV, Rigid TT Tips- TT18-RIGID.
- Guage 20, Color- Pink, Standard TT Tips- TT20-DHUV, Rigid TT Tips- TT20-RIGID.
- Guage 22, Color- Blue, Standard TT Tips- TT22-DHUV, Rigid TT Tips- TT22-RIGID.
- Guage 25, Color- Red, Standard TT Tips- TT25-DHUV, Rigid TT Tips- TT25-RIGID.
- Guage 27, Color- Clear, Standard TT Tips- TT27-DHUV, Rigid TT Tips- TT27-RIGID.
TS-P Plastic Dispensing Tips
Flexible tips allow access to hard-to-reach areas and allow you to “customize” the length. Ideal for CA applications. 1-1/2″ length. Made from polypropylene.
Use these double helix Brush Tips for “spread” applications such as glues and other materials. A soft brush is made of Red Sable. The stiff brush is made of Nylon.
Always order dispensing tips by gauge size, not color. Different manufacturers use different colors for the double helix hubs.
Product Data Sheet for Techcon Dispensing Tips
For more information about these products, contact Bergdahl Associates, Inc.