eOx Aircraft Cleaner is a specialty product for airline companies and aircraft manufacturers. It is suitable for external and internal cleaning of metal and painted surfaces. It completely removes difficult substances such as hydraulic oil, carbon, and nicotine safely.
eOx Aircraft Cleaner (AC) is a cleaning product for the aviation industry. eOx AC is appropriate for exterior and interior cleaning of practically all metal and/or painted surfaces. eOx Aircraft Cleaner thoroughly withdraws challenging substances such as hydraulic oil, grease, carbon, brake dust, and dirt safely and easily.
Unlike other cleaners that only remove surface contamination, eOx AC removes chemicals and dirt from the grain of the paint, thus making it look new and extending its useful life. eOx AC conforms to Boeing D6-17487, Douglas CSD #1, AMS 1525B and AMS 155A.
Advantages of eOx® Aircraft Cleaner
- Non-hazardous – Not subject to dangerous goods regulations.
- No phosphates, acids, or silicones
- High biodegradability (tested by the University of Ghent, Belgium)
- Very economical to use.
- Contains no phosphates, acids, or silicones and is non-butyl.
- Safe to use on all surfaces, including metal, plastic & rubber materials, with no stock loss.
- Fast, intense cleaning action surpasses other cleaners’ performance.
- Cleaned surfaces become slightly antistatic and corrosion inhibitive for up to 4 weeks.
EXAMPLES OF RESULTS
- Picture – Fire Retardant removal using eOx AC.
- Picture – Flap Track Fairing on a Boeing 737 cleaned with eOx AC.
- Picture – Wheel Hubcap on a Boeing 737 cleaned with eOx AC.
- Picture – Engine Pylon on a Boeing 737 cleaned with eOx AC.
- Picture – Landing Gear Door on a Boeing 727 cleaned with eOx AC.
- Picture – Inside of the Wheel Well on a Boeing 727 cleaned with eOx AC.
- Picture – Surface aft of the Wheel Well on a Boeing 727 cleaned with eOx AC.